*** Minecraft gaming on custom Linux servers. Learn to host and mod your own game. Bring your own game login or add one on for $27.
For students 5th-12th grade. Limit of 12 Students per day. Unique take-homes and swag in each course!
Have questions or to register in person please call or email (716) 775-2346 or email@example.com
Core Training 2.5 Hours 10:00 am - 12:30pm [$50 per day]
12:30 - 1:00 pm Lunch/ Half Day Pickup Window. Bring your own lunch and a snack to share if you’d like.
Guided Exploration - 2.5 Hours 1:00 pm - 4:00pm - [$50 per day]
30 min break for stretch/snack
Become a TechMaster this summer by exploring Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math.
Other Courses Include:
- Bot Me* - Lego Mindstorms Robotics & Engineering with Lego Kits.
- Pixelate Me** - Digital Photography, Videography & 3D Modeling exploration. 3D printing too!
- Py Me*** - Learn to code Python and modify Raspberry Pi hardware. Add $35 to bring home your own Pi device.
- Miney Me****** - Minecraft gaming on custom Linux servers. Learn to host and mod your own game.
- Decipherable Me* - Examine Life Science & Computer Science side by side. Add $30, 50, or $100 for a take-home refurb computer.
Mail a $25 check (nonrefundable) to Computers For Children - 701 Seneca St, Suite 601, Buffalo, NY 14210 to reserve your spot or pay via registration ticket below.
Full payment for program is due June 26.
10% discount if registered and paid in full by June 15!
- August 14, 2017 at 10am – August 17, 2017
Computers For Children
701 Seneca St
Buffalo , NY 14210
Google map and directions
- $25.00 USD